USE OF WEBSITE
- Unless otherwise stated, Beacon Financial Services own the intellectual property rights in the website and all material published on this website. All these intellectual property rights are fully reserved. You are not to:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- Redistribute material from this website
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent
- Under no circumstances, Beacon Financial Services shall be liable regardless of the form of action for any failure of performance, system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in operation or transmission, transmission error or unavailability of access in connection with your accessing this website and/or using the online services in this website.
- Under no event Beacon Financial Services shall be liable to you or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever arising in connection with your use of this website, or reliance on any information, materials or online services provided in this website, regardless of the form of action taken in your interaction with this website and it’s relevant online services.
- This website might include hyperlinks to websites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided solely as a convenience and point of reference to you and we cannot accept responsibility for the contents of or the consequences of accessing any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. We do not make any representations regarding the content or sponsors of the linked website, or the suitability or appropriateness of the products or services described therein. Furthermore, the hyperlinks provided in this website shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation or verification of such linked websites or the contents therein by Beacon Financial Services. You agree that your access to and/or use of such linked websites is entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of access and/or use contained therein.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
- “Material” or “The material” is taken to mean, all articles, resources, tools, plugins in an all inclusive manner provided at the website either to be used in/at this website or external to this website.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for any liability which cannot be excluded under the law of the Republic of Singapore.
TERM AND TERMINATION OF USE
This term of use agreement shall commence on the date you first access the site or use the online service and shall remain in effect until either party terminates this agreement in accordance with the terms hereof. The information and materials herein are subject to change without notice. Beacon Financial Services may terminate your access to this website and/or your use of any of our online services at any time without prior notice therefore. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by ending your use of the site.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION